Situated in the Gateway District of the UC Davis campus, the UC Davis Conference Center is ideally located adjacent to the Hyatt Place Hotel as well as many of UC Davis' other event and entertainment centers, such as the Alumni Center, the Mondavi Center, and the Manetti Shrem Museum of Art. The UC Davis Conference Center is a contemporary and stylish setting for symposiums, conferences, banquets, and meetings year round. The UC Davis Conference Center's large multi-configuration ballroom, multiple conference rooms, lobby, and support space offers a spacious yet inviting environment for all events.
Features and Amenities
- Platinum LEED Certified Green Building
- Zero waste event accommodations
- State of the art audio and visual equipment
- Onsite professional staff
- Convenient parking
- Adjacent to the Hyatt Place Hotel
- Adjacent to other meeting and event spaces in the Alumni Center, the Welcome Center, the Mondavi Center, and the Manetti Shrem Museum of Art
Please contact the UC Davis Conference Center, Event Venue Managers at 530-752-2043 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your upcoming event, to receive more information about the facility, or to schedule a site tour.
Please be aware that all reservations for the UC Davis Conference Center must be made through Conference and Event Services at https://ces.ucdavis.edu.