- All reservation requests must be submitted at least two business days in advance of the event date, and are subject to availability of resources. Walk-ups or same day requests will not be processed.
- All ballroom rental rates are based on a 4 hour minimum rental block and meeting room rates are based on a two hour rental block. Discounts will not be given for partial rental blocks.
- The ARC Courtyard can be used free of charge in conjunction with a ballroom rental.
- The ARC provides basic needs in terms of in-house audio visual equipment, which must be arranged at least two business days in advance of the event. Consult with your Event Coordinator to see if your event requires specialized audio visual equipment. If so, please contact Academic Technology Services (ATS).
- When posting materials on the walls of the ARC Conference Center, only painter’s tape may be used. Push pins, thumb tacks, and all other types of tape are strictly prohibited.
- According to California State Fire Codes, it is illegal to post items over doorways and emergency exit signs, or to block emergency exits in any way.
- In order to protect the smoke detectors and fire sprinklers in the ARC, only weighted helium balloons are allowed. Non-weighted/loose balloons are strictly prohibited.
- Due to limited turnover time between events, the use of confetti anywhere in the ARC Conference Center is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in the ARC, the ARC Courtyard, and within 25 feet of the building.
- Due to multiple events daily, overnight storage may not be possible. If storage is crucial to your program, please contact the Events Coordinator to discuss options. Please keep in mind that additional fees may apply, and each request will be handled on a case by case basis. Operations and Events Management is not liable for lost or stolen items.
Rules & Regulations
- Operations and Events Management enforces all university policies, including rules pertaining to catering, fire, and alcohol. Operations and Events Management also enforces an addendum to the campus alcohol policy. Please contact the Event Coordinator for additional information.
*Please contact the Campus Recreation and Unions Event Coordinator for additional information on any of the above items, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 754-2171.
Additional charges may be assessed if the client is found in violation of any of the above mentioned items.