Putah Creek Lodge
Situated in the picturesque Arboretum on the southwest perimeter of the UC Davis campus, Putah Creek Lodge offers a private location for a variety of events, including but not limited to conferences, meetings, retreats, receptions, and weddings. The friendly and professional Putah Creek Lodge staff will work with you to ensure a memorable and successful event.
- Fireplace - located within the facility providing a warm inviting atmosphere
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen within the facility
- Patio - located around the facility and overlooking the landscaped grounds
- Permanent barbecue - designed for large gatherings
- Outdoor amphitheater - seating for up to 100 guests
- Circular fire pit - located within the amphitheater
- Stage/Platform - installable within the amphitheater as an alternative to the circular fire pit
- Rental Games - games include croquet and bocce ball
- Audio visual equipment - consisting of a podium with a stationary microphone, 2 wireless handheld microphones, and a liberty speaker for audio capabilities and a projector with a screen for video capabilities
- Wireless internet
- Convenient parking
- Use of the fire pit requires a fire permit and is subject to approval.
- Use of the barbecue is subject to approval and will not be available if there is a wind advisory in effect.
Teleconferencing Information - At this time, Putah Creek Lodge does not have teleconferencing capabilities for programs such as Zoom. Therefore, clients of Putah Creek Lodge who would like to host a teleconference must provide the laptop, the webcam, the omnidirectional microphones that connect to the laptop, and any other equipment they deem necessary for their teleconference. Furthermore, Putah Creek Lodge Staff are only trained on the audio-visual equipment owned by Putah Creek Lodge and may not be able to assist with any issues that may occur with the teleconferencing equipment.
Please contact the Putah Creek Lodge Event Venue Manager at 530-752-7282 or at email@example.com to discuss your upcoming event, to receive more information about the facility, or to schedule a site tour.
Please be aware that all reservations for Putah Creek Lodge must be made through Conference and Event Services.